Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Building Collaborative Teams
Friday, July 15, 2011, 12:00 PM until 1:00 PM
Professional Development event
is required by July 14, 2011
Be sure to provide your email address. A reminder email and conference bridge access instructions will be emailed to registrants the evening of Thursday, July 14th .
Registrants & Fees
Building Collaborative Teams Webinar
Ready to learn to lead and participate more collaboratively with your team? Ask yourself these questions.
- Is your team more cross-everything these days? Cross-functional? Cross-organizational? Cross-cultural?
- Is it harder to connect with team members as people are more geographically separated?
- Are you seeing more dotted lines and multiple leaders leading to more management complexity?
- Have you ever been in a situation where team members are more frustrated and not talking to each other?
This webinar will talk about tools and tips for how to build a collaborative team experience. We’ll focus on how to establish a strong foundation for the team even if you arrive on the scene as everything is in chaos. These tools can be applied to direct, cross-functional, and volunteer teams.
- The 5 foundational C’s to strong team leadership
- How to inspire each individual team member
- Hear some real-life examples
- Tips for engaging volunteers
Be prepared to have a lively and interactive discussion around team leadership!
About the Speaker
||Susan DeVito is principal of The DeVito Group, LLC, a project leadership consultancy focused on innovation creation and turnaround situations. She founded the firm based on her passion for marrying problem-solving and team coaching to help companies realize their vision and strategies. Her clients include Oracle, Fox Valley Habitat for Humanity, Pilates Fitness Inc, DePaul University, and The Price Group. Prior to launching her consultancy, Susan spent 17 years in various senior marketing, sales and project leadership positions at Lucent Technologies and Ameritech.
Susan earned her MBA with honors from The University of Chicago, and her Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering from Northwestern University. Susan served on the UCWBG Board of Directors from 1995-1998, including the position of President in 1997 and as VP Leadership 2006-2007. Learn more about Susan on LinkedIn.